• You must have a permanent physical retail location. Certain online only businesses may be acceptable.
• Your wholesale order may be placed online. • You agree that you are not supplying misleading, false or fraudulent information to obtain discounted merchandise for anything other than resale purchases.
• Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
• The most current price list supersedes any previous pricing or price lists. Quotes provided under written or digital catalogues are estimates.Pricing of metals are subject to change according to the current market rates.
• A minimum order of $300 is required of all first time buyers.
• Reorder minimum $150.
• Production begins upon buyer's receipt of invoice and agreement to terms. If partial payment is required, production begins once deposit is paid.
• 4-6 week lead time for standard orders and reorders. Should you require a faster delivery time than the promised ship date, a rush charge of 15% to the total amount due will apply.
• Certain substitutions may be made or items may be backordered and shipped upon availability.
• Any items that appear on the invoice and are missing from a shipment must be reported within 5 business days in receipt of order via email or phone. At that time we will ship missing items. If notification of missing items is not provided, the customer is liable for amount due stated on invoice.
• Any cancellations must be submitted in writing within 7 days of the order delivery date, and are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of total invoice.
• Special orders and custom combinations are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
• K. Jones accepts all major credit cards, checks, or PayPal transfers.
• If your check is dishonored, you hereby agree to remit payment again for the amount of the check, plus a $40 NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) check fee.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
• USPS with tracking is provided, unless otherwise specified. Cost of shipping is dependent on weight, insurance and expediency.
• CBS terms (credit before shipment): Order balance is due upon invoice received. Credit cards, checks and/or PayPal transfers must be deposited and cleared prior to shipment.
• Buyer is accountable for shipping & handling fees.
• Shipping insurance must be requested to apply.
• Proper care of K. Jones Jewelry will greatly increase its lifespan and your customer's satisfaction.
• Repair fees are subject to per piece fees depending on the severity of damage. K. Jones reserves the right to review and authorize final assessment of the damaged pieces.
• K. Jones offers free repairs for items purchased and returned to retailer within 10 days of shipment received. All other repair requests are obliged at a $15 repair fee plus shipping and handling.
• Any items that are broken or defective as a result of a manufacturer defect must be reported within 5 days in receipt of order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. K. Jones reserves the right to assess and authorize any return cases.
By completing an order and receiving an invoice from K.Jones, you hereby state that you have read, understand, and comply fully with the listed terms & conditions by K. Jones. You agree to comply fully with K. Jones terms & conditions for the entire duration that you carry & sell K. Jones products.
Save 15% off your first purchase and get first dibs on new arrivals, exclusive
online shopping events, and sales from K Jones Jewelry Designs.